2003 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Excllent SUV

2003 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/ Leather)

Excllent SUV
By debijo on

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Honda Pilot! It is a great SUV and very reliable. I have 140,000 miles without any problems! Except for the mpgs, I am spoiled driving my SUV. The only problem I can say I have with it is that I don't want to drive anything else now! I would and do personally recommend this vehicle to anyone, from two people to 5 adults and 3 children.

Maneuverability, dependability, wide wheel base, bright rear lights, tinted windows, climate control, height adjustment on driver seat! (a must for short people) tachometer, center council, smart AWD, nice sound system, large frnt & rear windows, strong engine, short front end, key less entry, leather.

ROAD NOISE IS ALMOST UNBEARABLE!!! heater holds too much moisture & fogs up the windows unless air conditioner is on, this is a big negative, more cushion in seats, blind spot when driver looks over left shoulder, would be nice if it got better mileage.