2003 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Never a problem

2003 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Never a problem
By kate on

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car coming from owning a Toyota Sienna Van. I had owned Toyotas for years and years and was nervous to switch, but the third row seat sold me. I have never had a problem with this car in 5 years. I have replaced the tires and the battery, and probably need brakes, but nothing has ever broken down on it. It is roomy, even in the third row. I have had 8 adults in this car several times and everyone survived. The interior was well thought out. I'd own another Honda. (I only wish it had rear camera or sensors. - My Honda has a dent in the back hatch.)

cup holders, storage for junk, second row middle console, reliability!, comfy for a 'truck', great ride.

Rear camera or sensor, I took out the 3rd row headrests because they blocked my rear view, The only thing I could complain about is that the gas tank sloshes loudly when full (rarely now) and mileage is 15-20 mpg.