2003 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Love my Pilot

2003 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Pilot
By karen on

2003 Honda Pilot LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth SUV. I love just about everything about it! It rides like you are driving on a cloud with plenty of interior space, extra seating in the back, seat belts for all passengers, leather to sink into, and great handling on the road. There are only two cons I can think of. Some wind noise over 15-20mph with just one window down (when two are down, the noise is gone)....Small sliver space in front area between the console and driver and passenger seats is hard to clean. Thats it! When I get ready to sell this Pilot, I will definitely be looking at another one!!

First rate interior comfort, nice dashboard layout, excellent design of interior space with extra seating in back. I have loaded mine up with 8 people all with seatbelts on occasion. Tinted windows in back and nice alarm system make security tight. Love my Pilot.

Fix wind noise with just one window down so it is history. Make space between driver and passenger seats and console wider so I can get a vacuum nozzle in that section.