Used 2003 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Isn't She Lovely
By GO EEZY

2003 Honda Pilot SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was trying to buy something else and When I finally had enough of being treated like an idiot,I went to the dealership next door. The Pilot was Consumer Reports #1 pick for mid-size SUV. Jeremy showed me how everything was reconfigured inside to make room for some new things,like a real holder for your cell phone & charger,a business card holder & a place for an actual pen! Cup holders & hidden storage galore! The car drove like I was literally riding on a cloud,(maybe that's why they called it the Pilot?) and that's coming from the pot-hole capital of the world!(New Jersey)We love our Pilot,and the wonderful people at DCH Kay Honda in Eatontown!

#1 the ease of driving it~smooth turns and steady handling #2visibility~I am 5'2" and have no problem whatsoever seeing all the way around the car, even while backing up #3ability to fit 7 passengers, (plus myself)

I do miss my heated seats, and I think I would like the door handles in white (the same color as the car) instead of black.

My Opinion
By George Eid

2003 Honda Pilot SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far my experience with the PILOT is very good except the driver has to pay attention not to operate the wiper by trying to shift. It happened to me several time before I learn to pay attention.

Its car like ride and its agility.

Some design change to the front to look more stylish.

I Love this car!!!
By Felix Mendi

I havent been so happy with a car in years. If you have kinds and hate the idea of a minivan. You owe to yourself to check out the Pilot. The third seat is perfect for kids. I just cant say enough about this car.

DVD turn it on, give the kids the wireless head funs and Mom and ad have silence.

What a great SUV to own
By a proud driver

2003 Honda Pilot SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this car without much research. We drove pass the dealership and went in for a test drive. We fall in love with this car immediately. It is very easy to drive, has all the necessary function. And, about all, the price is great!

perfect pilot
By horsegirl

2003 Honda Pilot SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had nothing but great experiences with this vehicle, its eyecatching and fulfills all expectations. Its a very "easy" vehicle. I traded a 2000 Accord V-6 Coupe for this and haven't regretted my decision even once. Manuverability is never a problem, there is great visibility and turning radius is great getting into parking spots.

The whole vehicle is comfortable, the seats are extra wide and the leather is great. I like the ease of the rear seats, they recline for passenger comfort, and are easy for 1 person to fold down and up.

needs a moonroof, and rear splash guards

• SUV