2003 Honda Pilot - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
Typical Honda
By LouTam on 06/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a great car. Just got it, but already know it is well made and built to last. All the little things seem to come together just right, the car feels solid, has an excellent turning radius and does not seem "truck-like".

What I Bargained For
By VegasGuy on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather and Navigation System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Exactly what I wanted. No issues at all.

Great Family Vehicle
By gordo on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle and have no regrets buying it. Rides great, runs strong, and has tons of storage space. Seems like a bargain compared to most other SUVs. Rear entertainment system is great and I highly recommend getting it. Roof rack is functional compared to MDX which adds even more carrying capacity. Styling won't turn heads but neither do I.

jack of all trades
By carolaanddavid on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This thing definitely has a nice car ride. Very cozy. I like it that darker tint is standard now. Only couple hundred miles into it so far. Got it because couldn't find an Odyssey, which we wanted due to having a 1st child. So far we are glad; can do a lot of different things with it!

Saved me from the Mini-Van
By Informer on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I had been following this SUV since Honda first announced its release earlier this year. With a growing family a larger car was a necessity. My wife wanted a Mini-Van, while I the me image conscious of us wanted something with a little more style.

New Pilot Envy of Odyssey Owners
By the Pock on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

After purchasing my Pilot last Friday, many of my Odyssey neighbors told me they wish they would have known or waited. Two of my neighbors have recently changed their plans from the Odyssey to the Pilot. With all of the seating, and 4WD, it is the best of both worlds. Minor problem. Latch for back stowage does not stay down. Will be replaced under warranty.

WOW!
By kdp on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Just what I was looking for. Waited four months for order to be fulfilled, but it was well worth the wait. Honda reliability with a ride that my wife describes as "like a big limo." The truck for people who aren't neccessarily "truck people." Who needs a minivan? Not me; I'm to young to die...

Well Done Honda
By karimaboy on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving the pilot now for 2weeks. No problems yet. Thanks god. It is well done in and out. The ride is very comfotable and the front seats are huge.

Love My Pilot
By joey8544 on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is awesome! It is very comfortable and rides great.

Pilot your own Honda
By JackJ on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Pilot EX AWD 4dr SUV w/ Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great vehicle...comfortable...bold and filled with Honda quality. This will be undoubtingly the next "must have " vehicle