2001 Honda Passport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Passport model:
It's an okay car
By holdem185 on 12/15/11 16:36 PM (PST)

2001 Honda Passport SUV EX 2WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

This car has made me so mad on numerous occasions. On 2 different times it randomly shut off while I was making a turn. I had to get the transmission fixed because it was leaking fluid. The suv doesn't use oil properly. This thing has just left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm so glad I just sold it, hopefully i get my reliable toyota 4runner for Christmas.

YOU CAN DEPEND ON A HONDA
By FROGILENE on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Passport SUV EX 2WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

WE LIVE IN A RURAL AREA AND PART OF OUR DRIVING IS OVER ROADS THAT ARE NOT KEPT VERY WELL. THIS VEHICLE HAS PASSED OVER THESE ROADS AT LEAST 6 DAYS A WEEK FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS AND STILL DOES NOT HAVE A SHAKE OR RATTLE. WE HAVE NEVER OWNED A CAR WE COULD SAY THAT ABOUT, NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND'S 4-WHEEL DRIVE PICKUP. I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT THIS WILL BE A CAR WE WILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE ALONG TIME AFTER'S IT'S PAID FOR IF WE CHOOSE TO.

Can't expect more for this price
By bham_driver on 06/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Passport SUV EX 2WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I had this vehicle for over a year.This is my first SUV experience.Gas mileage is very less(14 city,20 highway). Hearing a cluncking noice when break is released.Dealer said it's because of the break system,never heard for any other vehicles.Less comfort while driving.