1996 Honda Passport Consumer Review: Great lil' SUV

1996 Honda Passport SUV - Consumer Review

Great lil' SUV
By Colton P on

1996 Honda Passport EX 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this vehicle because I needed something more reliable than my old truck after I wrecked my Jeep. So far, its been pretty good. I took care of a couple of precautionary measures (belts, engine tune, etc.) and had to replace one window motor (easy to do, and it cost me $45). This little vehicle is great, it gets pretty good gas mileage. I love the 4wd on the fly. I have a black one, and recently put on a chrome brush guard and had the windows tinted really dark. This is one mean looking SUV now. I can get it to 45 mph from a dead stop in 50 yards. Great interior layout, and its pretty comfortable. Did I mention it looks cool? Great buy for a used car.

Folding seats, 4wd "on the fly", folding tire carrier, great looks, gas mileage, power, split rear hatch

More cupholders, more aftermarket accessories (hard to find a lift kit, brush guard, etc.), its only a rodeo with honda stickers