Everybody Knows Somebody...
By MzRevolutionary on
1995 Honda Passport EX 4dr SUV 4WD
...That loves a Honda! My mom got this car for me as my first car and I still have it 6 years later. Honestly the thing won't die! Love hate relationship. Engine is 100% and only the body is starting to go some. Had to replace a window motor and have replaced the timing belt. Other than that not one problem. Recently began squealing in extreme cold but only minor issue. This vehicle will run through whatever! I can honestly say I've put this car through more hell than the devil could bring and she is still going super strong. Would HIGHLY recommend if considering to purchase one. Only minor maintenance, rarely if every repairs and I'm at 200,000 miles. Wish I could keep mine longer :- /
Favorite Features
Reliability hands down! And turning radius. I don't know if its as fabulous as some cars but I've hit more U-Turns in tight places than should be allowed. Visibility is good, durability is great. I've got cloth seats and they still look like new by some Honda miracle.
Suggested Improvements
Bring the Passport back! This is by far a great vehicle and would love to see a more SUV'ish SUV than the minivan makeover Pilot that Honda has now. The Passport needs to make a stylish comeback!