1994 Honda Passport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Passport model:
Great car
By R Nair on 06/08/08 13:23 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Passport SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had this car for about a year and I have limited use for it. I have taken it for long drives (1000+ miles)and pulled a bunch of cars out of the snow (as I live in the blessed snow belt). It has never broken down or given any problem. The engine and tranny have been smooth and trouble-free. It gives decent mileage for the size of the car. I would definitely recommend this car!

Overall I can't complain
By Anita Murray on 07/13/05 17:58 PM (PDT)

1994 Honda Passport SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought the vehicle with 110,000 miles on it. I have had to replace a lot of little things water pump, belts, alternator, electric windows, valve cover gasket, spark plug wires, most everything however any car that has almost 200,000 miles on it will have to have all that done if it even still runs. Mine still runs good is beginning to use a little oil and some other minor things but it is 11 years old. It needs a cup holder and intermittent wipers and is a little rough riding and noisy even after I changed the shocks. The gas mileage needs some work but I like the size and I use it as much as a truck as I do a car. Considering the age and milage its been good. I plan to keep driving it.

Honda Eval
By Hazel on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Passport SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD

Versatile car. Had a number of repairs after I first got it. Good reliability since then.