Used 1994 Honda Passport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Passport - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Passport

View reviews for a specific Passport model:

Great car
By R Nair

1994 Honda Passport EX 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had this car for about a year and I have limited use for it. I have taken it for long drives (1000+ miles)and pulled a bunch of cars out of the snow (as I live in the blessed snow belt). It has never broken down or given any problem. The engine and tranny have been smooth and trouble-free. It gives decent mileage for the size of the car. I would definitely recommend this car!

Favorite Features

Heated rear-view mirror, great 4WD with snow mode, and reliability!

Suggested Improvements

Softer ride.

honda's run forever
By willoughby who

1994 Honda Passport LX 4dr SUV

i purchased this car for 800 at auto auction and i could not be more pleased a dealer would of been asking at least 5000 for it. it looks and runs great and because of it my next car will be another honda

Favorite Features

its power / this passport is a hotrod under the hood

Overall I can't complain
By Anita Murray

1994 Honda Passport EX 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought the vehicle with 110,000 miles on it. I have had to replace a lot of little things water pump, belts, alternator, electric windows, valve cover gasket, spark plug wires, most everything however any car that has almost 200,000 miles on it will have to have all that done if it even still runs. Mine still runs good is beginning to use a little oil and some other minor things but it is 11 years old. It needs a cup holder and intermittent wipers and is a little rough riding and noisy even after I changed the shocks. The gas mileage needs some work but I like the size and I use it as much as a truck as I do a car. Considering the age and milage its been good. I plan to keep driving it.

Favorite Features

Room, 4 x 4, size of suv, reliable, back seat space, drives good

Suggested Improvements

cup holders, interment wipers, fuel milage, back tire placement, defroster blowing displaced better, doesn't dent so easy, less rattles and noise, ride smoother

A powerful, good looking... LEMON!
By PNW Rep

1994 Honda Passport LX 4dr SUV 4WD

Good power / interior room / rugged good looks and off-road capability to match. But, nothing more than an enclosed, base-line 4x4 pick-up. If you need something to commute to a construction site and don't care if the windshield wipers, power windows, door latches, or heater core work, you will like this car. Also be prepared to fork out some big bucks for valve work at around 100kM if you prefer not to have the engine sound like a baby rattler.

Favorite Features

Off-road capability, rear legroom

Suggested Improvements

A whole bunch of little things, from the cheap materials and lack of cupholders to the bumpy ride. This is an enclosed truck, not an "SUV."

Excellent
By Edemcord

1994 Honda Passport LX 4dr SUV

Ever since i baught this vehicle it is perfect drives excellent <> no complain but deffinately need a cup holder