2012 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Not your everyday mini-van

2012 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Review

Not your everyday mini-van
By stephanie37 on

2012 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this van a year and half ago. It was the best purchase I have ever made. I haul around 3 large dogs, 3 children from 5-13 and there is still room for the husband and our luggage.. I put 25k miles on the van in less than 2 years. I only ever had in the shop for routine oil changes and tire rotation. I bought this van for its convenience, comfort and above all safety. The van is loaded with safety features. Sadly, just this week I was t-boned from the drivers rear by a driver speeding off an exit ramp. The van performed exactly the way I had hoped it would should an accident occur. The van is totaled and I am walking with only minor injuries. If you want safe, get Honda!

The space.. Everyone was always comfortable. I drove my van back and forth to california this summer (1800 miles one way) my body never got sore. I have the rear entertainment system.. the kids enjoyed their trip. There was more than enough space for everyone 3 adults and 2 children, plus 2 weeks worth of luggage and room for the trinkets to come back home. I loved the cooler feature, so we could keep our drinks chilled! Its the small things that make long trips comfortable.

larger cooler or a small seperate one for the snacks to go.