Disappointed Touring Elite Owner!
By jake121 on
2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just took delivery of our new 2012 Odyssey Touring Elite last month after trading in our 2007 and we're really disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, we love the ride and comfort but it seems Honda's quality has really slipped. When I first washed the van I noticed the rear quarter panel has ripples like there has been body work done. It had been on the dealer lot for only a couple days. Additionally, around the sunroof there is fabric that isn't glued down and is protruding between the headliner and the sunroof blind. The blinspot warning monitor on the passenger side is loose and rattles. The DVD has pixels burnt out and the rear bumper is warped; seems to only be on Touring Elites.
Favorite Features
Ride and comfort over previous model.
Suggested Improvements
As ridiculous as this sounds, Honda really needs to reevaluate their QC process at its Lincoln, AL plant. Now the dealership wants to repaint my van because what the factory has put into the market...ridiculous!! My 2011 Accord is flawless and I love it. The van on the other hand is very disappointing. If you’re in the market go over the van with a fine tooth comb. I've owned 7 different late model Honda vehicles and I have given Honda my last penny! Well at least until the car is paid off!