1 of 4 people found this review helpful
Cheap Continental Tires
By watsonk on
2012 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
After 2 years of driving the mini-van, here is my review:
1) Cheap Tires - After 21,000 miles, the original Continental Tires already wore out.
I had to spend over $600.00 for new tires.
2) Too Wide - I had an accident involving my garage and the mini-van fender.
The car is just too wide for my garage.
3) Cheap Spoiler - The spoiler at the top rear of van is made of cheap plastic (but expensive to replace).
I prefer it to be made of metal.
4) Sliding Door Jam - Clicking the pushbutton two times will cause the sliding door to stall.
5) Cheap Plastic Bumpers
6) No Side Molding - Paid about $300 for side molding purchase and installation.
7) Outside Temperatre Gauge not Accurate
Remaining miles for gas tank; oil life; automatic temperature or climate control
Individual tire pressure analog reading like Chevrolet Impala; standard rear backup camera like the 2013 Honda Accord; more storage space; adjustable rear hatch door opening angle (opening too high presently); quieter engine; better mileage