2012 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Great Van But Now Question About The Build Quality, Driver's Door Handle Broke within 5 days of delivery
By lr3 hse on 10/23/11 02:33 AM (PDT)

2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2012 Odyssey Elite which I just purchased 5 days ago and the driver door handle broke. I didn't pull the handle hard or anything and the the locks were unlocked when I tried to pull open the door handle. I was not able to open the driver's side door from the outside but I can open from the inside. @ less than 300 miles, I hear engine knocking in with or without it being in the ECO mode. I will have Honda inspect it when in service. I traded in a car (2006 fully paid off) that gaved me very little problems for a new (2012) car that gaved me issues already. But everything else about the Van is great....

The Perfect Van
By adixson on 10/21/11 05:53 AM (PDT)

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wonderful Van, looks great inside and out. Drives and handles like my Accord, mileage is very good and we can lose our kids back there. Very roomy and comfortable. Nice job Honda!

Best Honda yet!
By our2kids11 on 10/04/11 04:19 AM (PDT)

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have owened two Honda Pilots, most resently a 2011 and a Honday Odyssey. The 2012 Odyssey beats our previous honda's by leaps and bounds. The comfort is unmatched and the room inside it is crazy! Plenty of pep and smooth acceleration when needed. Plus, 20 mgp is hard to beat in our mountainous region. We couldn't be happier with our new Odyssey! Cant go wrong here.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Honda Odyssey in VA is:

$120 per month*