UNDRIVABLE DISASTER
By tturner201 on
2011 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Favorite Features
Great all around vehicle. Unbeatable flexibility, if all wheel drive was available.
Suggested Improvements
Correct the power steering drivers must constantly fight against.
By daiku
on 09/29/11 15:55 PM (PDT)

Can anyone comment on the electronics so far, NAV usable?

By pithpress1
on 04/11/11 02:03 AM (PDT)

Really???? "Drivers had to constantly fight the steering wheel. The slightest breeze, curve or slope of the road pulled the steering wheel so hard no one would drive it far. Honda acknowledged the problem, but stated they could not correct it. I had to sell it at very high loss." This is just silly and insulting to our intelligence... please make your comments rational and useful... you are describing a complete danger to the road... In my 25,000 miles on my 2011 Odyssey, I think I would have noticed the uncontrolability of the car!

By ourhouse
on 03/24/11 16:00 PM (PDT)

And you purchased it knowing it didn't perform well and the comfort was bad and the salesman told you it got 100mpg and lied to you on the fuel mileage. Oh, you didn't notice the fun-to-drive factor either? Yeah, sure you own one. Another Toyota Salesman?

By daytonjohn
on 09/29/11 06:43 AM (PDT)

This review should be checked to see if the author actually ever owned the vehicle. I find the review absolutely false in that anyone who has ever sat behind the wheel of the 2011 Honda Odyssey and taken it for a test drive would know that you would never have to "fight the steering wheel". The vehicle is a true joy to drive and own in every way.