Smooth ride. Comfortable interior.
By mauimomof3 on
2011 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We spent so much time hemming and hawing over which van to buy. Sienna vs. Odyssey. I did NOT like the exterior styling of the 2011 Odyssey. But it's grown on me a little. To me, the Sienna has and still has nicer exterior styling. After test driving it and sitting in all 3 rows, I had to go with the Odyssey. Odyssey is smoother shifting, handles better and is more comfortable inside. The plastics and cloth seems to be higher quality than the Sienna, also. This car is fun to drive. Really drives like a car. I had a mid-sized SUV (2WD) before this and Odyssey blows it away not only in power but handling!
Favorite Features
"Wide" mode in 2nd row. Handling. Power.
Suggested Improvements
Roof racks should be a standard feature.
By kaptai
on 07/14/11 12:33 PM (PDT)

Hi mauimomof3 Can you please help me with this? Yesterday I did a test drive odyssey ex-l, to my surprise the rood was not pleasant at all. I could feel each road bump and hear the tire noise. I drive a Acura, 1996 model which is much better in noise cancellation and shock absorption. I was really looking forward to get a odyssey but now confused!! Thanks kaptai

By dustync
on 07/25/11 17:02 PM (PDT)

kaptai...seriously? I have a 2007 Lincoln Town Car, and the 2011 Odyssey EX. I can say without exaggeration that my Odyssey rides every bit as well as my Town Car, and almost as quiet (it is much larger inside). My only Warning... monitor the front-end closely! I now 37,000 miles on mine and have have three front brake jobs, including two new pair of rotors. The front struts became defective as well and had to be replaced!