OMGosh
By believe on
2011 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We've owned Hondas since the 70's. This is by far the nicest, smoothest riding, quietest, vehicle we have ever owned. There is no problem at all merging into traffic, and there are no blind spots. We love the little wing window, the sterio is so easy to use. I can drive all day in these comfy seats. So much room for storage. I see where there are a few complaints with the exterior design, we find that funny. The exterior design, in our opinion is simply beautiful. Honestly, really take a good look at this van and compare it to others. I'll take this over the others in a heart beat. My brother and his wife said it's like riding in a luxury car. We have to agree. Drive one!
Favorite Features
So many! I would have to say the ride and quietness of this vehicle. The ease of lowering the rear seats into the floor with just a pull of the strap. Effortless. The visibilty is great. The handling really makes it feel like your driving a luxury car. We just love the fit and finish. The dash colors are perfect (we chose the tafetta white with biege interior). The interior feels so open and bright. There is no problem in finding the right adjustment in your seat. Everything is so easy to access on the dash. Gotta love the shifter. Again, effortless. The van seems a tad lower, so much easier to enter. Let's not forget the mileage. In todays world it is so important to squeeze out the mpg.
Suggested Improvements
none.....not a one.
By dustync
on 05/22/11 09:42 AM (PDT)

Just pay attention to those front brakes before you get to 12000 miles! If they start to feel funny, pulsing, vibrating, especially when braking at highway speeds... get it to your dealer before the 12000 brake warranty runs out.