2011 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: love, love, love it!!!

2011 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Review

love, love, love it!!!
By llama5 on

2011 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the new Honda Odyssey. I traded my 2006 Honda in for the new 2011 Touring in black. Looks awesome and super sleek in black. Since purchasing this new Honda I have had NOTHING but compliments from strangers admiring the new look of the Honda. The reviews I read were somewhat negative of the new body but when you see it in person it looks so much better and the black color looks the best. I have three kids so space and safety are important to me. I feel super safe toting my kids in the new Honda. It drives like a dream and the interior is sleek yet simple. I noticed that it DOES not have roof racks and it bothered me at first but now I'm happy without them.

Awesome back up camera, love the tailgate, cool box, heated seats, awesome navigation...LOVE, love having bluetooth, voice activation...great ride

I really don't care for the head rests in the third row...kinda funky and awkward.