Before You Buy, You Might Want To Read On!!!
By trron9 on
2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've had my 2011 Ody for 4 months, mileage 10, 052 miles, this has truely been a Love/ Hate Relationship! You see my vehicle has been to the Service Department for various reasons more times than I care to remember, when you start to know your Service Advisors on a 1st name basis something is truely wrong! 1st I had multiple issues with the bluetooth requiring replacement of the Hands Free Module, requiring multiple trips before it was resolved, also I'm a big man, the seat trim repeatedly continues to break as it's held together by plastic clips a poor design, everone that buys a minivan is not going to be a 100lb Soccer Mom, Now I've developed a creaky sound in the front of the vehicle!!!
Favorite Features
I love exterior design of the vehicle, the interior room is spacious for a large family and although initially it takes some gettting use to the controls are thoughtfully placed, I.E. radio, cilmate controls, etc.
Suggested Improvements
Each complaint I've had that the dealership couldn't resolve I've had to call into the Honda Consumer Complaint Line for Help!!! It's almost taken a act of Congress to get them to stand behind there products which as a new car owner I've found extremely frustrating!!! I've heard all these great things about Honda about quality, I can only speak to what I'm experiencing!!! Honda needs to improve Durability, Quality of Materials and there Workmanship! There Willingness to stand behind there products!!! Don't take the American Pubic for Granted!!!