2011 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Overall - Good
By erik_h on 12/31/10 22:35 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First mini-van, wanted a vehicle with 3rd row. Looked at all the competition and his was the choice for us. Happy with the choice and have very little to complain about. Interior is better then the competition and was better fit for my family.

Suburban for Odyssey
By hurs on 12/22/10 05:01 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 07 LTZ Suburban for the 11 EX-L Odyssey. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! We have Triplet 5 year olds that we wanted to keep in their Britax seats so had limited availability. Wow! What a dream this "trucklet" is. I never wanted to be a mini-van owner, but this is heaven on earth! The Odyssey has much smaller exterior then the Suburban, but more interior room! Comfortable, sporty (2011), ease of use, seat capabilities FAR exceed the Suburban. We wanted the Mercedes R Series or the GLK and the Odyssey's options/ease of use blew the Mercedes out of the water! If you have multiple children and want a fun and comfortable ride try the ODYSSEY you will NOT be disappointed! Delighted!

2011 ODYSSEY
By Duggg on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 1st minivan and we bought this over a Honda Pilot because it was more sensible for our growing family. We compared the 2011 Sienna and Odyssey. The Odyssey won due to the ease of the folding rear seats and my wife liked the looks and drive better. I have only two complaints, the driver seat doesn't go back far enough (I'm 6'2)and the middle row of seats CANNOT be arranged to have the two bigger seats side by side with the smaller center seat removed for easier access to the rear. Great van otherwise, very happy.

A Movable Living Room
By suzanne on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow. My first Honda and am blown away. Crazy interior space...like driving around with your living room attached to you! Yet handles really well and gets pretty good gas mileage. Have only had it for a week, so very early, but I am Miss Picky w/ cars. Great deal at dealer and great service here in MA. Not sure I believe promised MPG, but will see. I do wish it were about 4 inches narrower, but then again I am not needing to haul 8 people as this van is designed for.

Awesome
By cheleng on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Got the 2011 Odyssey after trading my 2007. Lots of perks on the new one. Like the design not boxy as the previous models more of a JDM car but built in the USA. Have room for improvements but in all it is the best minivan out there.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Odyssey in VA is:

$108 per month*