2010 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Upgrade after failed engine

2010 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Review

Upgrade after failed engine
By fg on

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Upgraded to 2010 model after engine suddenly failed on 2007 with only 75K miles on it. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed but bought another one because I got dealer to pay off old loan. I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping we don't have engine problems this time around. Although the dealer worked with me in the end, I had to really fight to get them to pay off my loan with the trade- in. It was especially difficult dealing with the salesperson who sold me the 2007 van. I had to negotiate with the sales manager instead because of the salesperson's unwillingness to pay off my loan and give me a good price on a new van. It was very disappointing since the 2010 is my 3rd Honda.

Power doors and liftgate, versatile and comfortable seating. Carlike ride and decent looks for minivan. Spacious cabin.

It was silly to get rid of an outlet to add I-pod jack. Now you can't run 2 things at the same time, like a cell phone and GPS. And, who needs the outlet in the cargo area? Also,when you move front seat armrest it locks in place, so you have to constantly adjust it. Don't touch it when you buckle up.