2010 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: The best of the minivans but w

2010 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

The best of the minivans but why no HID?
By Iconoclast on

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this in November for our family. It has a great engine with plenty of power. The inside is nicely equipped. The seats are the most comfortable of any vehicle I've owned. The controls , ride and handling are great. The brakes could be a little bigger but I've never routinely driven a minivan. My only complaint it the lack of HID headlights. At this price point that should be standard. Also only the Grand Touring (highest) trim has the informational display. From other cars it is nice to know such things as oil life and tire pressure. Don't bother with the very expensive rear entertainment center; they can break and for a tithe of the price you can get a dual screen dvd.

Seats, ride, engine, handling (for a minivan) ease of use, capacity, auto doors and hatch (getting the kids in/out has never been easier)

HID Headlights! Lose the ECO light (an annoying light on the dash to let you know when you are getting good mileage). I can figure out on my own that WOT on a hill lowers economy and coasting at 55 increases it.