Disappointed in Honda
By Neil on
2010 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Purchased a year ago, thinking about trading. Drives nice, however there is a vibration under the car while accelerating through the lower gears. Honda recalled it for vibration judder software update - made no difference. Took it back - said they heard the noise and was likely due to poor gas. They actually recommended premium gas to remedy "spark ping". Funny since the car only requires regular gas. American Honda Corp then asked me to take it for a second opinion. When I was at the dealer, I saw a guy bringing his odyssey in for same problem. My '97 Sentra sounds better than this car. The car does drive nice, however can't stand this terrible noise. Wouldn't buy Honda again.
Favorite Features
Sliding doors for the kids, smooth & powerful V6, unparalleled space,
Suggested Improvements
Reduce overall wind/road noise,
By markrt06
on 01/28/11 11:06 AM (PST)

Easy Solution here Honda lovers, trade that Ody for the new 2011 Town & Country. Its top drawer this time around.

on 01/10/11 19:34 PM (PST)

I've had the same problem with my '08 Odyssey since it was new. I never got it checked out because it doesn't happen all the time, most often when driving up hills. It reminds me of some very old cars I drove in my younger years. I didn't have this problem with my previous Odyssey. I lease my vehicles and can't wait for the lease to be up.