Used 2010 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Hard to believe Honda is such a leader
By M Gibson

2010 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I hate the Odyssey touring. Certain it will run until the tires fall off, but every time I try to open a door or get in it, I am frustrated with the lack of insight the design team displayed. Fob and key should be integrated. The sliding doors and hatch buttons should be centrally located so either adult in the front can open doors. The power pedal should be movable when driving. Passenger seat should be as comfortable and 8-way like drivers. No rds, no multi dvd slots the molding at entrance points and dash is very soft and gouges easily. On the positives, seats feel nice. Husband loves the driving position & dvd monitor does not obstruct rear view

Favorite Features

navigation, large hatch area. Our dealer was great.

Suggested Improvements

Bump up the technology to current standards

Still the best utility vehicle
By Hilbilly

2010 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our third Odyssey. My wife is the primary driver. For a while she inherited my Escalade and she was happy to give it back and get another Odyssey. The Touring model has just about everything you need in a car. It's great for shopping, travel carrying the kids and for her and her friends to go out on their various expeditions. It's quiet on the road and has enough height to see around traffic. On long trips its comfortable and nice to know that if you've got to haul people or gear it's ready to do the job. Over three models never a problem and build quality is always flawless.

Favorite Features

Nav. system; Bluetooth capability; flexibility with the interior; power lift gate; quality and reliability.

Suggested Improvements

Why not upgrade the engine to the 3.7 L version in the Acura MDX? While power is good, another 50 hp or so would be welcome.

2010 Honda Odyssey
By AGF

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far after 750 miles this minivan is great for my growing family. Car seats fit perfectly in the second row and the sliding doors make life so much easier. Since the minivan is low it allows my 2 yr old to climb in no problem. Bluetooth has come in handy and the hands free phone is great. The van doesn't accelerate like my BMW 3 Series used to, but it'll do. Handling surprisingly is pretty good and holds a corner quite tight.

Favorite Features

Hands free phone, bluetooth, backup camera, DVD, VCM, sliding doors, regular gasoline, homelink, the list goes on...

Suggested Improvements

Rain sensing windshield wipers, different wheel choices.

1st Honda
By KY

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have had this vehicle about 2 months now and we are very pleased overall. Interior is roomy and seats are very comfortable. Third row seat stows easily and back adjusts for comfort. Getting avg 20 mpg. We narrowed our choice down to the Odyssey and the 2011 Sienna. The Sienna's interior looked cheap and the Odyssey's seats were more comfortable. Ultimately, the Odyssey's seats and seating configuration won.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats and seating configuration. Ease of handling.

Suggested Improvements

Less road noise

Excellent Automobile
By vamsi

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle 3 weeks ago,so far drove 1000 miles,mostly combined driving and MPG around 19to20. It drives like Car, easy to maneuver,i came from car to Minivan, did not feel much difference compared to car. I like driving this van with my 3 month kid,its kid friendly ample space to keep family stuff for travel,daily commute. This van is really fun to drive I chose Honda over Toyota because Honda Scores way over in safety ratings than Toyota Sienna.

Favorite Features

Eco switch(6 to 3 cyl vice versa), Space, Power outlet, Power windows, doors, Backup camera.

Suggested Improvements

Premium Audio system, Multiple cigarette lighters, Wide screen LCD at second row, Road Noise Reduction.