Used 2010 Honda Odyssey LX Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

I love my minivan!
By ebeaudoin

2010 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I bought this as a Honda Certified car 4/8/2014. A week later, our first baby was born. Let me just say that a minivan is the absolute best vehicle for a family. We bought an Odyssey LX in Bali Blue (gorgeous color) that I took in on trade at the Honda dealer where I work. At the time, I was hoping for some more features (tri-zone climate control, power sliding doors) but over the past few months, I have just been so pleased with this van! We've only put about 5,000 miles on it, but I'm really impressed. The A/C works great, it's easy to park, smooth and quiet on the freeway, and the engine has plenty of power. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

Interior room, color, AUX input, smooth ride, POWER.

The front seats have an odd lumbar support. I wish it were less prominent, but I can make it comfortable by adjusting my position a little.

Dog gets a new hauler
By Matt

2010 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 30K on an 07 Element, time for more room for the dog. So far very happy with Odyssey. I've pulled the middle seats out, rear seats down provide plenty of room for old rover. Gas mileage so far at 21, i usually cruise LA fwys at 70 mph + no complaints here. hope i don't have to have the new '11.

smooth ride and comfortable seats/added leather

none so far

Hooked on Honda
By 1st Honda

2010 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This was my first Honda purchase. Had a Dodge Caravan and was ready to upgrade. Dodge was nothing but trouble and still is. This van rides smooth and has excellent pickup when needed. Also feels and looks much larger inside. Love all the door cubby space and compartments. You can really feel the difference in the quality in the Honda. Overall a really nice van.

Sliding second row seats. Fold down rear seats. In floor storage compartment. Large back storage area when back seats are up. MP3 aux plug in.