Used 2010 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

I love my minivan!
By ebeaudoin

2010 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I bought this as a Honda Certified car 4/8/2014. A week later, our first baby was born. Let me just say that a minivan is the absolute best vehicle for a family. We bought an Odyssey LX in Bali Blue (gorgeous color) that I took in on trade at the Honda dealer where I work. At the time, I was hoping for some more features (tri-zone climate control, power sliding doors) but over the past few months, I have just been so pleased with this van! We've only put about 5,000 miles on it, but I'm really impressed. The A/C works great, it's easy to park, smooth and quiet on the freeway, and the engine has plenty of power. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

Interior room, color, AUX input, smooth ride, POWER.

The front seats have an odd lumbar support. I wish it were less prominent, but I can make it comfortable by adjusting my position a little.

Great, Great Van for the family.
By acesrwild

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Only owns Hondas. I just bought my Honda odyssey ex-l. I love driving it all the time, but I notice that powering steering is always make noise when you made a 90 degree turn. does that really happen on all Hondas or just on the minivan? For most of you owns Honda odyssey, does your van has that kind of problem too? Give some advise would be great. thanks!

Don't buy if you live where it snows
By rarcj

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this van for a year, and have missed my SUV ever since I bought it. The dealership was great, the service is fabulous, and Honda's reputation is the best, which is why I bought the van in the first place. However, I will not buy another Honda or a van. I was just stuck on a tiny hill in the snow for :15 minutes until some good person towed me up the hill. EVERYONE was going around me, including cars and other makes of vans. This van is not comfortable to me to drive, and it does not allow electronic devices to be charged when the vehicle is off.

Navigation and rear entertainment.

Driver comfort, allow electronic devices to charge when the vehicle is off and offer AWD.

Excellent Mini Van
By gross34

2010 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 03 Honda Odyssey for the 2010 Odyssey and we absolutely love it. We have had it for 18 months and we have put over 23000 miles on it. We made 2 long road trips with it and no problems. We have had to change the oil at 15% and rotated the tires, otherwise this van is a absolute must for any family. The seating for 8 may bit a bit over rated because the middle seat in the 2nd row is small. Otherwise the vehicle handles well in rain, snow and dry conditions equally. If I had to change anything I would have gotten the AWD model.

Gas MPG not as advertised!!
By walden94

2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 2000 Odyssey with 120k miles, for a brand new 2010 EX-L. It has better performance than the older model but less room in back. We used to be able to stow stuff under the 3rd seat but the 2010 is now blocked off. Also, the sticker advertises 25 mpg hwy but we've never received better than 20 mpg after 6k miles. Also, disappointed there is no factory option for a hands-free Bluetooth. Other than that ,the quality is good, no problems yet.

Sunroof, XM radio and heated leather seats, quieter engine.

Less storage space, poor gas mileage, no factory Bluetooth for a $34,000 vehicle!!!