2009 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Overrated Odyssey

2009 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

Overrated Odyssey
By Mike Jones on

2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Look the its a good van, but way too much for the price. I should gone with my gut instincts and bought the Toyota Sienna. I listened too much to Model Review experts and not my heart. The Sienna rode like a dream, much better in my opinion than the reviews. The Honda makes a louder noise when accelerating on the highway than the Sienna. Toyota also offered a lot more standard features than Honda did. I listened to my wife and I should have changed her mind. Honda is good, but the Sienna' s Style, performance and overall quiet powerfully safe "star rating" is superb. I am probably going to trade in my Honda for the Sienna.

Exterior appearance. cosmetics.

Follow the Toyota's overall quality. The braking was a little more demanding than when I stopped with the Sienna model. Everyone I can see is buying the Honda for its looks as the final decision. However, check out the Sienna up close and inside. I regret not getting initially.