And he swore we wouldn't by a minivan...
By Luvmydaughter on
2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second Honda Odyssey. My first was a 2003 Odyssey EX. I have had a history of selling my cars after 2-3 years. My last Odyssey I had over 6.5 years-130,000 miles with nothing wrong with it. Only scheduled service. My husband also swore HE would never buy a Honda OR a minivan. When I was pg with my first child he was completely SOLD with the Odyssey- enough to get him to buy a Pilot a year later. SO when we got the new one it was a no brainer. I didn't even have to shop the market. The leather interior is beautiful. The basics are the same as the 2003 but they made it more luxurious and FUN! Wouldn't trade it for the world!
Favorite Features
DVD player in dash - AWESOME feature. My last one I added an aftermarket DVD player that worked well, but the factory one is so much better! The leather is so soft. Rear cam is great. Sun shades are handy. Love that the rear windows roll down. All in all fun to drive!
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is you can only get the DVD system with the EXL or higher - granted I ended up with a higher model than originally expected (that I love). It was disappointing that you couldn't get it with the well equipt EX (as with my 2003). It looks like they have changed this with the 2010. : )