2008 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: My 2008 Odyssey Touring

2008 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Odyssey

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

My 2008 Odyssey Touring
By TC on

2008 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 4th Honda and our 2nd Odyssey and every generation gets better. The van is fun to drive. I love the car-like handling and responsiveness. It has plenty of power for pickup. There is ample of room for 6 adults. Middle 2nd and 3rd row seats are sized for kids only. I have had my new 2008 Odyssey for 2 months now and it has developed one problem. The right sliding door's opened window safety feature which keeps the door from sliding all the way became engaged even when the window is closed which is keeping the door from opening all the way. I'll be taking it to the dealer for repair. The mileage is close to 13 in the city and 20 on the hwy; less than what the window sticker states.

Rear DVD entertainment system, Bluetooth integrated navigation, dashboard, premium sound system, and Tri-zone climate system.

Add signal outside mirrors, power folding third row seats, better gas mileage (Hybrid version?), rear quarter windows that can open like in the previous generation Odyssey, rear window that can open in the hatch door.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review