2008 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Miss My Suburban!

2008 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

Miss My Suburban!
By Shelly on

2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While my husband recently came home bearing gifts. He left with my Suburban and came home with a Odyssey. I was expecting to notice a huge increase in gas mileage. Only about 18 in the city w/air. Not at all pleased with the quality of the interior it barely gets touched by something and scratches horribly! Some pieces are not put together well and they don't match up. The carpet seems to stain really easy and not the best of quality. Seems to change gears at times a bit rough when slowing down quickly. STILL cannot figure out the concept or design with the middle seat belt. TOTALLY useless! The space is so little for a small child but then the seatbelt cuts them across the throat!

I like to features on the steering wheel and the mirror to see all passengers. Would be nice to have ALL of the windows tinted. Seats need more lumbar support. The versatility with the seating is a plus. Middle seat is a waste especially b/c of the design of the seat belt which doesn't fit anyone

Interior molding is cheap and scratches so easily even if a seat belt hits it or my ring. Beef up the quality of the carpet or at least put a scotch guard on it. Tint the front two windows. The black parts of the car have already lost the luster-wipers, outside mirrors etc. Not sure why, poor.