2008 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: I only buy the safest!

2008 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

I only buy the safest!
By The Driver on

2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Unfortunately we have had many issues with our brakes. They seem to need ďtimeĒ to build pressure. When we leave our house, stopping at the stop sign takes a lot of work. Now I donít mean it is impossible to stop, just uncomfortable. I have taken it into the dealership many times and they seem to do something that makes the brakes feel great at the time, but in a few weeks they go back to feeling the same. Iím still dealing with this issue after about 5 months now and Iím in the process of getting a lawyer to get it taken back on lemon law. Donít get me wrong thought; Iím very comfortable when driving and it looks stylish. In my opinion it gets great gas mileage for a minivan. Check it out!

I love all of its standard safety features and its impeccable crash test ratings! I love the electric sliding doors and the stylish look of the interior and exterior. Iím also okay with the gas mileage.

I wish that fog lights were standard rather than having to get them installed. I would like brake lights that show up brighter in the day. I would also like a plug for my ipod.