2008 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Great Van

2008 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

2008 Honda Odyssey

EX Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Great Van
By dovinb on

2008 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda vehicle and all of them have been exceptional products. I have just 4,000 miles on the van so far and I'm very impressed. It rides and handles very well! I just came back from a 3,200 cross-country trip and I was impressed with the gas mileage. Droving 78-82 MPH for most of the trip, loaded to the gills with luggage, my wife and 2 kids, running the A/C the entire time, I got a consistent solid 23 MPG. While driving on country back roads around 65-70 MPH, I achieved 27 MPG. In city driving I get 17-18 MPG. Everything is functional and well designed. No problems with anything so far.

Seats are very comfortable in all positions. Drives well and turning radius is like my Accord. I test drove everything else out there and for me and my family this clearly won everyone's vote.

Back-up sensors should be standard! You simply can't judge the distance or clearly see what's behind you. I had the local Honda dealer install a 2 sensor aftermarket kit for just under $300 and it works great. No more guessing how close you are or hitting something you never saw in the first place.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review