2008 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: 2008 Odyssey LX

2008 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

2008 Odyssey LX
By 2008 Odyssey LX on

2008 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Before buying the Honda, I extensively test drove every 2007 and 2008 minivan currently available on the market. I've only put about 1,000 miles on this van so far, but I am extremely impressed with every aspect of this people hauler. The LX came with everything that I wanted and nothing I didn't. We owned an '05 Accord for a few years and I think the Odyssey handles like an oversized Accord with a better view of the road. Around town mpg is right at 20 so far - no trips yet. I think this is the best van on the market for the money (paid $23,500 plus tax and license). I am rating this against recently test driven and previously owned mini vans, not all vehicles in general. Hope this helps.

engine power, handling, overall look, placement of controls, storage space throughout the vehicle, second row window control, alternate position for second row captain chair, leg room, back and thigh support for driver.

manual sliding doors open a little awkwardly. stock tires are a little noisy but handle well.