2008 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: 16th Honda

2008 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

EX Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

16th Honda
By Hondaman on

2008 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Yes, that's no typo--I've had 16 Hondas (and 1 Acura). First van though, and I've had it 24 months w/o problems. It doesn't handle like a Civic--but it doesn't ride like one either. It's been comfortable, safe and reliable. Fun? Hey, it's a VAN for crying out loud. It does make an odd "clunk" in the back end when using reverse sometimes or turning hard to the right. But I've got no real complaints. It's not like my CRVs for toughness, it's not like my Civics for mpg. It IS like my Accords for comfort. I still can't get over the stigma of owning a minivan but if you have to have one, the Odyssey is the one to get.

AUX jack for my XM radio (didn't want the L package just to get it). 8th passenger seat. One touch doors.

1 touch up/down passenger window. Moonroof option w/o spending $5k more for the touring package. Black as a standard color not the higher package models. Why do we need 3 shades of silver/grey? Heated CLOTH seats.