1 month and 1,000 miles later
By SPDFAN on
2008 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
It has been a month and 1,000 miles since we got our Odyssey. I am very impressed with the van and I am very happy with the buy. The van drives very smooth and plenty of power and good agility. It is also very roomy and comfortable. We have 2 car seats and the interior room is great for our family. The sound system and the DVD player works great. The Navi and DVD are easy to use. I first thought there might be too many features to learn. But it only took me a short time to be very comfortable with all of the controls and features. The gas mileage is good for a vehicle this size, thanks to the cylinder deactivation. I get 18 to 23 combined both freeway and city.
Favorite Features
The Navi and DVD work great and are very easy to use. The sound system is decent, but sounds very good when you play DVD movies. The tri-zone climate control works good. The third row seat that folds flat into the floor creates good cargo room. (moved a desk and a book shelf in the back)
Suggested Improvements
The back up camera could be more clear with parking guide. The power sliding doors are slow but safe. NEED HID head lights. One more gear (6) would improve MPG even more. Ventilated front seats like Infiniti and Lexus (it is a $40,000 MSRP van) Live traffic update like the Acura MDX.