So Far So Good 68,000 miles!
By mlady on
2007 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I'm surprised at how many wrote in saying they were disappointed with the 07) but the star rating they gave the van was 4 stars--huh? This is our second Odyssey. Our first was a 2004 lease that was very nice. A few problems we had with the 04 were covered under warranty. The battery had to be replaced, rear window in the back motor had to be replaced. And even though I hit the button to lock the car (and heard the beep) one of the back doors was not locking. For our 2007 . We now have 68,000 miles on the car and it has been very reliable (knock on wood) all we had to do was normal maintenance. New tires, alignment, battery, and brakes. We did replace the battery (with in first 2 years
Favorite Features
Roomy interior can't be beat. Plus, the back fold down seats come in handy time to time. Love all the cup holders and trays (great for a traveling family). Our 04 had a DVD for movies (great for the kids). Our 07 did not, and I miss that.
Suggested Improvements
07 model the only down I've found that is annoying is that the back windows cannot be opened (alone) front windows have to be opened too or you get a horrible wind thumping sound through out the cabin. Also, when waiting for a light and another car is playing their radio bass loud the van will pick-up the vibration (noise) in the car. I'm not sure if this has to do with the car design or the tires picking up the vibration.