2007 Honda Odyssey Consumer Review: Extremely Happy So Far!

2007 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

EX Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Extremely Happy So Far!
By zawski961 on

2007 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Let me get right to the point. There is no transmission shutter at 30 mph and 50+ mph in the 2007 Honda Odyssey EX that I purchased this past June. The brakes are fine. My minivan was not manufactured at the plant that produced all the 2007 Odysseys that had to be recalled for the brakes. I promised myself that I would write a review 1 month after I purchased this used 2007 Odyssey EX after making a couple of 250 mile round trips and seeing how the van rode locally and on the highway. I'm very happy with this minivan and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good used minivan. I'll probably write again with an updated review after 6 months.

Cruise control, rear climate control, and the stowable middle passenger seat that allows passenger captain's chairs to be pushed together if the middle seat is stored. Also, the ride is very smooth and quiet and it accelerates from 0-60 very quickly for a minivan.

Overall no major suggestions or improvements. It could have been a little easier to install my satellite radio antenna. The dashboard and console isn't great for mounting the satellite receiver either but these are very minor complaints.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review