Check that box, won't ever buy another!
By Soccer mom on
2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I really wanted a mini-van, and pushed the issue with my husband, who tried to talk me into a number of other non- mini van options. I wanted to transport our kids and friends to their activities, and room to haul the gear as well. This van is absolutely the best for function, ease of folding, & moving seats for cargo room. I like the center middle row seat, and how it stores in the floor for quick access and install. Where this van goes wrong, is the terrible gas mileage. We average approximately 16 mpg city, and even when I have some freeway mileage, it never seems to get over 19 mpg. The front windows rattle terribly. The tires are in need of replacement at only 27,800
Favorite Features
Middle seat is removable and stows in the floor. Easy to remove, set up! Love how easy the seats move, fold, etc.. for storage options. Love the room in both rows. I sat comfortably in the third row, and did not feel claustrophobic!
Suggested Improvements
Figure out how to better the gas mileage! Fix the loud sound coming from the front brakes during tight turns, at slow speeds (parking, and driving through lots.) Lastly, DO NOT put 1/2 mileage tires on your new vehicles! They look like nice quality Michelin Tires, but there NOT!