2007 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Great Minivan
By MrClean on 11/07/06 23:35 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second Odyssey. We cannot believe the difference in refinement and performance over the '99, which we thought was a very good vehicle. Great drivetrain - smooth, powerful engine (drive by wire throttle is very responsive), excellent shifts. The audio system is not great, but if you want to spend a bit more money, upgrade with aftermarket stuff. Very cool NAV system (voice activated). XM radio was a nice touch. The interior is very well laid out, high quality. Would have been nice to have a 110volt outlet, but we'll make do. Also, I prefer the cruise control on my '97 M3 - why do you need 4-5 buttons to control it when one stalk will do? Great job, Honda.

It's not my father's Olds
By Jim on 11/06/06 13:48 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great minivan. The RES is A+. We have a Dodge Grand Caravan as well and this vehicle is far superior. Test drove a pilot as well. This Van was more flexible for getting people in and out of it than the pilot. The leather interior is very nice and the heated seats are great! The car has a very tight turning radius compared to our Dodge. The interior controls are laid out nicely. The steering wheel radio controls are a bonus. Opted not to get the touring model because of the required run-flat tires. (Costly to replace) Did not have a need for the navi so I opted not to get it. Me and my wife now fight to drive this vehicle. The stereo system is weak and the speakers are lame!

the best van i have ever had
By csantini on 10/30/06 12:56 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this is the best van i have ever owned. i had a mazda and this honda is ten times better it is quieter, smoother, more powerful, better made, and fun to drive I have five kids and they love it and fit very comfortably

The Perfect Van
By Mike on 10/29/06 18:46 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I drove several different vans and had it narrowed down to the Sienna XLE and the Odyssey EX-L. I decided that I wanted to drive the Odyssey Touring to see if there was much of a difference. I couldn't believe how much nicer of a drive the Touring model was. I love it. There are a ton of features that are all useful. This is one nice van.

this isn't your Mom's minivan.......
By kingfish on 10/27/06 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am single still for a little bit longer and have no kids , but have a lot of friends. I drive an 96 accord sedan with 216k miles and still running strong, well it only sit 4 comfortably and when we ALL go out, we always end up driving several cars, Well with this new van We can pile them in no problem.

Glad I finally switched from SUV!!!
By TexWkgMom on 10/21/06 17:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It took me over a year to finally convince myself to buy a "minivan" instead of my usual SUVs. But when comparing gas mileage, type of gas, price, and all options I wanted, the Odyssey came out on top every time. With 2 kids, the auto doors & auto rear hatch have made my life so much easier. Navigation is tops, very smooth ride, more interior room than my Suburban, and my husband enjoys playing with the navigation center while I drive. A+ all the way.

Nice van, can be improved
By vandude on 10/19/06 12:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Rides nice. Lots of room. Sufficiently agile. Backup camera is nice, though can be distracting. The console is nicely laid out, all controls are placed within comfortable reach.

Minivan Made for the Family
By Siva on 10/16/06 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best van to have with Kids with all needed features coming as Standard

Love to drive my Odyssey!
By Tom on 10/16/06 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had my new Odyssey for a bit now and found it is one of the best vehicles I have EVER driven in. It drives like a luxury sedan!

My most favorite van.
By FX35AWD on 10/11/06 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is fairly quiet and smooth. There is plenty of passenger room. It has the best looking shape and form in the minivan segment. The handling is much more stable than any SUV I have tested, owned, and/or currently own. This is the perfect vehicle for a family with young children. I highly recommend it. I have sold my Infiniti FX35 to buy this car and I have been happy since.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.