2007 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Compare to Sienna
By TVG on 12/21/06 07:17 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a excellent riding vehicle with many worthwhile safety features. Although the engine has an ECO mode the overall MPG is only 15. The lowest mileage has been 12 and the highest is 22 during the three months we have owned this vehicle. Our previously owned 'O4 Sienna got about 5-6 mpg more for the same type of driving. Access to the third row seat was easier in our Toyota Sienna. The PAX (run flat) tires are nice to have but will cost significantly more to replace that conventional tires. The navigation system is easy and fun to use but frequently comes up with,"entering unverified area" on some of our routes. We liked our Sienna better but this is still an excellent minivan.

Someone should have warned me!!
By Janice on 12/19/06 11:44 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If I had known prior to purchase this vehicle "runs rich" I would never have purchased. I cannot not afford 13 mpg in the city. And until I hit the magic of 6500 miles on the van--that is the best I can expect. It does about 21 on the interstate. I gave up some nice features in my Pontiac Montana for the privilege of paying more in payments, insurance, and gas!!! not a good thing!

I hate it!
By Janey on 12/02/06 14:06 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This will be my last Honda or Japanese product. The build quality is terrible on this thing. It rattles and squeaks with only 4000 miles on it. I had to have the whole Nav system replaced. Every bump in the road makes the cd player skip. My other car is a honda too (2004 Accord). It has already had the transmission replaced on it, as well as not wanting to run in the wet or cold weather. Japanese quality? Never heard of it.

So far, so good...
By doug1022 on 11/27/06 14:06 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a first impression only... but so far the new 07 Honda Odyssey has me very impressed. We just upgraded from a Subaru Forester. The Odyssey gives us lots more space, seating flexibility, comfort safety and creature comforts. I am dreading to find out what the actual mpg will be, but that's a sacrifice you make by getting a van. Initial impressions include: solid craftsmanship, nice interior design, solid pick-up, great rear camera feature, nice drive.

OUR 8TH HONDA
By ernestb on 11/24/06 18:46 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Why did we buy a 07 Odyssey Touring R+N, well the VALUE of HONDA doesn't decrease like it does with any other van available on the market. SAFETY is the number one reason why you should buy an Odyssey, We get decent mileage considering that we drive a 4000+lbs tank. We have a 06 Odyssey EXL N+R with 33K miles and it drives and rides like it just came out of the showroom. So the 06 will have 150K in another 4 years. We could have gotten a ford product since my dad works for them but they would never hold the value. If they ever come out with a VOLVO Van we may consider it but until such time Its the Odyssey. Yeah it might be a tank, but it can do so much for so little.

What an Odyssey!
By Road Worthy on 11/19/06 14:19 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

New in 2007: 1) Telescopic steering wheel(great if over 6') 2) Tire Pressure Monitor which alerts the driver if one of the tires experiences loss in air pressure 3) Coin Holder in center dash cup holders. The leather seats are very comfortable and the front captain seats offer electric heating for those in colder climates. The instrument panel is very intuitive & the design/lighting is the best I have viewed. Odyssey is filled with safety features from the front, side & curtain airbags along with sliding side doors that will stop if they encounter any resistance. VCM feature shuts down one bank of cylinders when coasting, thus increasing fuel economy. I highly recommend the Odyssey

Odyssey transcends the Mini-Van stigma.
By Nathan on 11/18/06 09:58 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda continues to build a great vehicle with so many features, plenty of power, and comfort necessary for those long trips. The ride is smooth and quiet but yet there's plenty of power in reserve when you need it. All the leather seats are very comfortable and actually fit an adult over 6' tall (a major selling point for me). We didn't purchase the touring because the additional features were not needed and the consensus was that there are still issues with the run-flat tires that need to be worked out. I think the parking sensors should be standard - instead I will be purchasing them from Bernardi Parts. This van has the same turning radius of my '95 accord!

Great Mini Van
By Careylori on 11/13/06 09:44 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Only had the Odyssey a couple of weeks but I'm very impressed. The Nav. is Awesome! Haven't had a chance to check the gas mileage out yet. One this extra that the nav. does that the book won't tell you is you can pull up Religious Organizations. Under Places go to Advanced and put in Religous Organization. We have a small Church and it was even listed. That's good for Church goers.

Great Minivan
By MrClean on 11/07/06 23:35 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second Odyssey. We cannot believe the difference in refinement and performance over the '99, which we thought was a very good vehicle. Great drivetrain - smooth, powerful engine (drive by wire throttle is very responsive), excellent shifts. The audio system is not great, but if you want to spend a bit more money, upgrade with aftermarket stuff. Very cool NAV system (voice activated). XM radio was a nice touch. The interior is very well laid out, high quality. Would have been nice to have a 110volt outlet, but we'll make do. Also, I prefer the cruise control on my '97 M3 - why do you need 4-5 buttons to control it when one stalk will do? Great job, Honda.

It's not my father's Olds
By Jim on 11/06/06 13:48 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great minivan. The RES is A+. We have a Dodge Grand Caravan as well and this vehicle is far superior. Test drove a pilot as well. This Van was more flexible for getting people in and out of it than the pilot. The leather interior is very nice and the heated seats are great! The car has a very tight turning radius compared to our Dodge. The interior controls are laid out nicely. The steering wheel radio controls are a bonus. Opted not to get the touring model because of the required run-flat tires. (Costly to replace) Did not have a need for the navi so I opted not to get it. Me and my wife now fight to drive this vehicle. The stereo system is weak and the speakers are lame!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.