2007 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
We are Honda drivers
By Carolyn on 01/30/07 07:19 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Finally went back to Honda van because of good gas mileage for a van, rear comft seats that went into well; comfortable other seats, leather, moonroof, great driving ability for van class,and great hauling capability for two going-to-be retired couple,plus low platform and again comfort for the aging population. Also excellent design to see outside windows and to park. We had the original van,then went to a Nissan quest and then to the Villager Estate(mercury). We wanted to leave the seats in and have the back like an old fashion 70's station wagon but front comfort of a van. Honda filled the bill again. I have been driving a Honda Accord beginning in the early 90's. Love Honda drive, ride & interior.

Awesome..........except for Music Link
By war eagle on 01/27/07 09:41 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just moved up from a 2000 Odyssey. The difference is absolutely astounding. The 2007 is quieter, has more power, and is significantly upgraded on the interior. We've only had the 07 for a few weeks so gas mileage, etc. has not been really checked yet. My only complaint is with the IPOD Music Link system which is just awful. We were told the Music Link would work through the radio and Nav system, this turned out to be a false statement. The only good news is our dealer has agreed to pull the Music Link system out and give us a full refund.

Overall a Great Van
By Mark F on 01/23/07 20:57 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is a pleasure to own. It drives very nicely. There is plenty of room and the fit and finish is top notch. The engine is very powerful and we have been averaging approx 20 mpg for the first two tanks with a mix of in town and hwy driving. Overall I have no complaints and would purchase an Odyssey again

Best minivan out there
By Minivanfreak007 on 01/20/07 20:29 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Don't be fooled by those people that say the gas mileage is bad. They are probably jealous for buying a Sienna. The gas mileage has been superb for me: 23 MPG city and 27 MPG Highway. My van has 12,000 miles and has had no issues. Interior is Acura-like, and 255 HP engine is very reponsive and smoother than 266 HP Toyota Sienna's engine. I love the Odyssey's styling and its Luxurious feel inside.

Wish Odyssey-en it sooner!!
By Mel on 01/13/07 06:37 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We Love this Van!! Kids have so much room. More comfortable than our previous 01' Dodge Grand Caravan. Don't know about the gas mileage yet but it doesn't seem to be horrible like other reviews suggest. If you live in snowy conditions like we do definitely pay a little extra to get the rubber floor mats and cargo tray. This van has so much "get-up" for a van that I catch myself speeding often. Love the back windows, the cargo storage area, the 8th seat, the heated seats, the moonroof, THE RIDE!! Test drive everything else and then get this Van!!

Outstanding
By jorroak on 01/12/07 02:28 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I guess we are actually parents when we sell the Jeep to get a minivan. If you are going to drive a minivan, this is the one. The Odyessy handles like a car and travels like a family room.

2nd to NONE!
By Teacher Guy on 01/07/07 15:06 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We researched minivans for years before we finally bought one and without a doubt the Odyssey has met all of our expectations except for one. To us it looks the best, but it truly shines in all the important areas. Its ride is awesome. Plenty of power and handles like a dream. The fit and finish are impeccable and everything is where you would expect to find it. The leather is fantastic. It is the best vehicle we have ever owned.

The best bet
By Big Daddy on 01/05/07 17:09 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Researched minivans and did test drives till I was on the verge of a breakdown. With safety and reliability as primary concerns, my wife and I could not find a better vehicle to suit the needs of our family of 5. The ride is superb and the solid road handling manners and minimized road noise are nearly identical to our much pricier 2006 Toyota Sequoia. VCM (Variable Cylinder Management) is my only knock. Adding cost to get an extra 1 MPG is odd but standard in the EX-L Platform. If you drive a million miles with gas at $5 a gallon perhaps it would pay for itself...maybe.

Very nice minivan
By bigbob on 01/04/07 16:44 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have owned this van for a month and LOVE it. It's our first minivan but it doesn't feel like one. The whole driving experience is sooo great. We're an average family with two little ones and a teenager and we all enjoy going for rides together.

Great van, safety is first
By IGNACIO V. JOHNSSON on 12/27/06 11:23 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

There is nothing more important to me as a father of three, than moving my family around with peace of mind. Besides this is a great vehicle in pretty much every aspect, is incredible to see, after a little resarch, that this van is even safer than some Volvo cars. Driving is simply awsome you will not believe you're driving a vehicle this big, it just make you feel safe and comfy. Comfort is another high for this van, everybody in my family says is a great improvement from our last van, also an Odyssey. Just by driving it, you will find out why is so well considered within editors and users all around.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.