2007 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Best of Class
By Only one bad thing on 02/20/07 17:02 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have put 12,000 miles on our 2007 EX- L and so far it's been a very reliable and enjoyable car. The car drives smoother and has better performance than the Sienna. Interior features are well done and laid out. They went cheap on a few interior parts being made of cheap plastic. Overall interior comfort is really nice and it's a great car to take on long road trips. The floor storage is also a nice feature, but the the thing that got me to buy the Honda over Toyota, was the way the seats folded and set up some much easier than the Toyota. I also notice the steering rack is not as smooth as the Toyota, but I just got it replaced and it's much smoother.

Love, love, love it!
By Angelaca on 02/20/07 14:10 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was one of those... "I'll never own a mini-van..." But, after having 2 kids and adopting 2 more, I had little choice. I eventually got up the nerve to drive it to the bus stop. I got plenty of "I told ya so's.." from the soccer moms and, rightly so. This is an awesome van! I had no idea how convenient these things were! We are VERY impressed with the features, ride, CONVENIENCE and drive. The seats are comfortable, the interior spacious and it looks sharp! The rear entertainment system is a dream come true and I love the stow away 8th seat! This van replaced an '06 double- cab Toyota Tundra which I dearly loved. However, the gas mileage I now get sure softens the blow....

I like the Odyssey but
By Scotty on 02/20/07 10:07 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The MPG is deceiving. It said 20 in city and 28 Freeway. I got overall about 19 to 20 MPG. I hate the DVD player. Intermittently, it scratches my DVD. I took it back to the dealer to have it fixed, to only have them do nothing. They blame on my DVD. My DVD is just like any DVD. If you can't reliably play my DVD, then you can't play 99.99% of the DVD's out there. It seems like the player does not hold the DVD snuggly. I had that similary problem with a DVD player at home, it keeps scratch my DVD, when I got a new player, it solved the problem.

First time Minivan owner
By Jeffrey Zaleski on 02/15/07 12:18 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Vehicle, drives like a car, but you know your in a van. I own the EX with 8 passenger seating. It has lots of power to pass. I live in Buffalo, New York area, the traction control is great for driving in the snow, but learned quickly why you to shut it off if you are stuck in deep snow. Can't wait to take it on a long drive. And if you have little ones, like me, Car seats are easy in and out and the remote rear sliding doors are helpful.

Value for Money
By Sam on 02/15/07 12:00 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just traded our 1999 Honda Odyssey and brought the 2007 touring. There are tons of options added in the touring and the ergonomics is perfect on the touring. We resaerched the Sienna but based on the price and features offered on the Touring it was value for the money.

Very happy
By Mom of 3 on 02/13/07 18:54 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I really enjoy this mini van. I have had Dodge, and Chrysler previously- after a while problems with engine and electronics. So I decided I would buy either Honda or Toyota. I really enjoy the easy access front seat to back to attend to baby. I like that both doors slide open and the back door window go down as well. It drives very smooth and it gives a family of 5 plenty of room. It has been great when we travel. I do not feel squeezed in. I feel that I have plenty of room. I would recommend this vehicle. The AC and heat work great. I live in Texas so the AC is a BIG deal!!! The stereo system that came with the model is very good as well.

Best Minivan in its class
By Craig Miller on 02/12/07 15:22 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I researched every domestic minivan on the market. By far the Honda was built the best. It has the smoothest ride, plus it doesn't feel like I am driving a bus. The Toyota felt cheap and don't get me started on the Chevy. Honda must have gone to great lengths perfecting their van. It's a Ten!!

I like the GMC Acadia Better
By MinivanMama on 02/09/07 17:05 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband talked me into buying a minivan because it would be more economical. Out of all of the minivans we test drove the Honda Odyssey was the best, with the Toyota Sienna in a close second. However if you are wanting an economical car with good gas mileage do not buy this van. There is many cool features such as the rear view camera, Rear Entertainment Center, the fact that you can open and close the doors and hatch. But overall I do not think it is worth the money. Therefore we took it back and are getting the GMC Acadia. Seriously check the Acadia out I think it is the best crossover on the market.

Worth the Money!!
By nightbird1103 on 02/03/07 05:05 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this van at the end of January after being torn between this and the Toyota Sienna. I must say that I usually agonize over large purchases, and this was no exception. We went with the Honda because we got a great deal and because, frankly, I've always wanted one because of it's fine reputation. It was probably a bit more than the Sienna, but Honda's new car financing rates were better. I feel that the interior reeks of quality, and the body style is much more appealing than any of the other vans out there. I was not disappointed, and I don't think you will be either.

Improvements to EX-L would make it GREAT
By jstephens1 on 02/02/07 20:58 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased in early December and took a 2,000 mile road trip averaging 23.5 mpg on the hwy. Handles extremely well

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.