2006 Honda Odyssey 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Entertainment, Navigation Consumer Review - Dont buy a Honda...

2006 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

2006 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment, Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Entertainment, Navigation)

Dont buy a Honda...
By meinnocentha on

I am VERY disappointed with my purchase..I bought a 2006 Odyssey touring edition fully loaded from the original owner who had it maintained 100% BY HONDA at their dealership per Honda recommendations. (i verified all of it and saw all the reports before i bought it) I bought it with 139K, transmission went out at 140K...there goes 6K+to fix it. Tried to get honda to help with repairs since its a WELL KNOWN occurance...of course they WILL NOT HELP, if your out of your 3/yr 36K warranty your screwed... Honda doesnt give a crap about their customers once out of warranty.... I even had to pay SHIPPING on the parts every time something needed to be fixed, screw you honda!

Favorite Features

Nothing.

Suggested Improvements

Stop selling over priced JUNK!