Best of the best
By elewsader on
2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
*at the time of this release - this has been the definitive minivan for the market segment. I tend to pull up to intersections with multiple Odyssey in line which doesn't bother me because I can feel comfortable knowing I've selected the best available option for my money. If you find yourself on the fence on deciding whether to go with the Sienna or the Honda which I did; I have no regrets with this car. The fit an finish just far exceed all other minivans in this segment and this has been one of the few rare purchases in my life that I've not regretted.
Favorite Features
valve cylinder management system (available only on the Ex-l and up), The array of cup holders, integrated window shades, sitting position and visibility (I'm 6'4"), stow-able rear seats, power, handling (for a minivan) - overall drive-train response and feel.
Suggested Improvements
Odd sunroof button location, humming noise when VCM is active, doors don't lock after vehicle is in drive, aside from this the only other suggestions would be to make it a bit more affordable, most people buying this are in the demo-graph of a money draining brood.