2006 Honda Odyssey LX Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

2006 Odyssey Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Sort Reviews by

No Complaints
By ILOVETHISVAN

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For a van, this is the most fun to drive vehicle! It has lots of power, good mileage compared with Explorers and Expeditions that compete with vans, and has been tight and rattle free! Something I can't say for my domestic cars I owned. Hopefully, this blue baby will stay out of the shop, like my other Hondas!

Favorite Features

Powerful engine, removable eight person seat, numerous airbags, dual auto climate controls for the front, 6- Disc CD changer, sharp steering, 22mpg for me, power doors, light up controls on the wheel and power window switches, heated mirrors, the fact that all this is standard!

Suggested Improvements

Eek out a couple more mpg. Maybe even drop 10 hp if you can get 21 mpg without cylinder deactivation. (I bought an EX with cloth, which doesen't come standard with VCM)

Honda Odyssey
By Joyce

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a first time Honda owner. This vehicle far surpasses all the other vehicles I have owned in my lifetime. The color is perfect, Desert Sand Metallic, the ease in driving is wonderful, as far as the car's performance I expect to have nothing but good things to say about it since I have only owned it for two days. I love the way the car handles and everything is in easy reach for the driver. Visibility is superb as is the sound system. I would heartily recommend this vehicle to any prospective buyer.

Favorite Features

This vehicle has a classy appearance and is easy to load and unload passengers and other articles.

Suggested Improvements

When all three rows of seats are in the upright position, I would like to see some type of cover for articles lying in the well section in the back.

2006 Honda Odyssey
By Stephanie

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the third Honda Odyssey we've had and by far the best!! It drives like a luxury car. My kids love the bigger DVD w/ surround sound and built in sun visors in the second row.

Favorite Features

8 seating capability-very roomy-very smooth ride-powerful-bigger dvd player- 6cd changer built into front dashboard- built in sun visors-back windows roll down-60/40 spit row back seats that fold flat into back for more storage