Used 2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan Consumer Reviews - 314 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Love it!!!!!!!
By Mary

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2006 Town & Country for the Honda EX-L. I paid $27,358 for the car and am very happy with the price. The sticker price was $31,390.00. There were only 3 new 2006 left and the dealer was running a special (can you believe a special on a Honda!) All 3 were sold that weekend! The car is very comfortable (I have had 8 people in it twice now). Very quite, a lot of pick up. No comparison to the town & country. Will keep this car for a long time.

all the storage and cup holders! Sunroof & leather seats. Does not feel like a mini van. Feels more like a luxury car.

none

Love My Van!
By Alice

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love almost everything about my Van. I wish the driving lights button could stay on without beeping when I open the door. My Husband thinks the seats are not very comfortable for long trips. I thought It was extremely comfortable.

My favorite thing is owning one of the best looking and safest vans around.

I would like for the doors to lock automatically and for the running lights to always be on while driving...without the beeping

Love our Ody!
By go beavs

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great van - fun to drive, very comfortable. I love the folding rear seats and extra 8th seat in the middle row. We can fit 8 people comfortably! I also love the power doors.

Adjustable arm rests on front seats.

Honda Odyssey is excellent minivan
By Mom of 3

2006 Honda Odyssey Minivan EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment, Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I researched and test drove every minivan on the market including the kia, Hyundai, dodge and toyota. I also spoke with many minivan owners. The features that were most important to me were the flexibility to configure the seats different ways because I have 3 small children in car seats. I also wanted a minivan that was somewhat luxurious as I was not thrilled about the necessity of buying a minivan. I am so pleased with the Honda. It is easy to drive, easy to maneuver the seats and I love it! We have made family trips and it has been great.

Magic middle seat, telescoping middle seats, sliding doors, Nav system with XM radio, back up camera and I love having leather seats.

I wish they offered auto lift gate, memory seats for different positions on the EXL and my husband wishes the auto dimming mirror was standard.

Seniors on the Go!
By Russ

We travel to our condo in Marco Island. After two years stuffed into our normal car we opted for minivan comfort, plus room for all items we carry on trips. Plus 3 couples can ride comfortably when going to dinner, the beach or bingo!! So move over for the Q-Tip crowd. Minivans are not just for the young !!!!

I have no sense of direction so the Navigation system is my favorite system. The SunRoof give the interior a light airy ambiance.

The exterior could use a little jazzing up !!