2005 Honda Odyssey 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Repair costs is up the

2005 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Review

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Repair costs is up the roof!
By Brenda on

2005 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The touring model has pax tires which cost around $750 per tire! I only had my van for a few months then I have a nail stuck to the tire...costs me $350 to fix it! Dealer said the nail damage the tire and they can't patch it and that I need a new tire! Since the tire was only a few months old, they pro- rate the cost from $750 and only cost me $350 instead of $750. I now have my van 4 years with 82,000 miles and all 3 of the motor mounts cracked! Cost me $1500 to fix it... it does not seem right for a vehicle with such a good reputation to break so early in the vehicle life. Called Honda Corp and they said nothing they can do about it. It's a normal wear and tears on all Honda vehicles.

Favorite Features

Stylist, comfy, seat adjustment memory, GPS, backup camera, third row seats fold.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the Pax tires! Too expensive to maintain. Maintenance cost is too expensive... The vehicle itself is already expensive, you would expect it to last longer than 82,000 miles to have such expensive repair cost!