Great Vehicle!
By amirjones78 on
2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is the best vehicle I've owned. It's also one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever driven. The ride is very comfortable and quiet. Handling is excellent. I always feel in complete control in any type of weather in my Odyssey. Contrary to some of the reviews I'm seeing for this year of Odyssey; I don't really have problems with it. The only problem I had was a power steering reservoir that needed to be replaced ($125ish). At one point there was an odd vibration between 25 and 30 mph. Many people replaced the transmission or torque converter with no success. I just had the transmission fluid changed (scheduled maintenance) with Mobile 1 full synthetic. Problem solved!
Favorite Features
Soft leather Comfortable seats Great acceleration Stability control, traction control Bright gauges Nice speakers Homelink Excellent build quality Handling Dual power outlets in front Lazy susan storage and other storage spaces Seating configuration Dual zone climate control Window shades
Suggested Improvements
There should be a button in the back of the vehicle that opens and closes the power sliding doors instead of having to pull the handle to activate them. For a vehicle at this price point and with so many features, I'm not sure how there isn't automatic headlights or HID lights.