Used 2005 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews - 471 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Purchase of Odyssey
By Don Wix

2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have put 9000 miles on our Odyssey since Dec 04. It is a great vehicle except it rides a little rough. We had a Ford Van before and it rode better. Otherwise we love the van. The economy is great. Turning radius is beneficial to parking.

Economy

A little better ride on rough roads.

2005 Honda Odyssey
By James Duckens

2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Good family transportation. I recently took my family of 5 on a 3,500 trip and can only log a few complaints. I am 6'4'' and could use a bit more leg room. The steering wheel block my view of the speedometer at highway speeds. The van does not offer integrated 3rd row sun shades like the Toyota van; the optional curtains looked so out of place, I decided not to have them installed.

Honda Oddy 2005
By David Howard

2005 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

All the independent reviews rate this minivan as the BEST. We bought it because of the safety features. It's also asthetically more appealing than the Toyota Sienna, especially from the side view. In practice the Honda has performed every bit as good as the reviews suggested it should.

Safety. External body lines. Deep trunk. Removable 8th seat.

Longer arm rests

VKs Review
By Virginia Kinder

2005 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When we bought this 2005 Odyssey we traded in a 2002 Odyssey which I really loved. The 2005 Odyssey has lived up to all expectations. It is definitely quicker and faster and more powerful. It is so easy and convenient to drive and I love all the "settings" that are available on it (although I thought learning to use the "settings" required a high learning curve). The other day motion sensors on the back kept me from backing into a car that came racing through the parking lot as I was backing out.

automatic door locks, motion sensors on the fron and back, air bags for all three rows of seats, driver seating settings, automatic headlights, being able to see outside temperatures

I'm not sure about the Michelin tire system. So far have had no problems.

Honda's minivan is wonderful
By Kat

2005 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love my Honda Odyssey. It is so incredibly comfortable and our children cannot wait to go somewhere in it. The DVD is one of the features that my family truly enjoys. The power doors are great. When my hands are full, all I have to do is push a button and the doors open by themselves. I cannot say enough about the Honda Odyssey. The comfort, the space and the reliability of this van is superb. I would reccomend this auto to anyone searching for a minivan for their family. I cannot say it enough, we are truly satisfied with the choice that we made to purchase a Honda Odyssey.

My favorite feature are as follows: the power doors, the DVD player, and the storage capacity.

none