2004 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:
Honda van
By ozdoggie on 10/05/05 14:43 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is great: large, comfortable and reliable. Better gas mileage than the small Dodge Caravan I owned. Easy to handle and amazing to park for a big vehicle.

Excellent Vehicle
By Alex on 10/04/05 19:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Honda Odyssey, and I think they are fantastic vehicles; safe, reliable, versatile, efficient, comfortable - one of the best 'all- around' vehicles on the road. And you can NEVER go wrong with a fun-to-drive Honda engine.

Honda odyssey
By Randy Frank on 05/20/05 20:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Like the van a lot performance is good ride on trips is comfortable. Plenty of room.First minivan and would buy again.

What more could you ask for?
By Stephanie Taylor on 04/14/05 03:12 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Sure, the 2005 are a lot better looking inside and out, but who's got $15,000 more dollars when you can get an 04 that's just as good. We've had ours a week. We shopped around for almost 6 months. It was between the Sienna and this. The Honda looks better outside. The Sienna has more "cubby holes" and looks a little fancier. But as far as SAFETY, RELIABILITY, RESALE VALUE, and LOOKS..Honda's got everyone beat. Your kids are the most precious thing, and you would want them to be as safe as possible... what are you going to trust? A van that's won the "Safest Car on the Road" for like 5 years now... HONDA ODYSSEY! Has that sporty feel, takes corners wonderfully, excellent for trips!

my first van! I love it
By christi on 03/08/05 12:11 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

we researched all of the best minivans before we purchased our Honda. We chose the Honda due to great crash rates, the roomy cabin, fuel economy. Other vans were very over priced on the sticker for the exact features we got. I dont think you should have to go in and haggle over $5,000 difference. I love my Honda!I would definitely recommend this van, in fact I have.

Nice Van
By Tod on 02/13/05 07:30 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nice van—functional, reliable reputation. We traded a 2000 Camry LE in for this van. The Camry was plush. The van has a cheap plastic feel to it; however it seems sturdy as if it will take the abuse that is evitable from family use. Overall I think the van is practical, and if it stands up to its reliable reputation it will be a good value.

Made my wife like Minivans
By Happy Dad on 02/06/05 22:55 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife went from a 2 door Honda Civic EX, to a 4 door Honda Accord LX to the Honda Odyssey EXL with Rear Entertainment System. Before this van she swore she would never drive a minivan. But, with 3 kids now it is a necessity. We both love this van. It rides very smoothly. Has lots of room and the DVD player keeps the kids occupied on long trips. The horse power is great too. We drove a 2004 Toyota Sienna when we shopped and a Chrysler Town and Country. The Sienna had a couple more bells and whistles (second row power windows, more power outlets, power lift gate) and I really like the Town and Country's stow and go seats. But I am very glad we bought an Odyssey.

Excellent
By Jordan on 01/04/05 19:53 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car, we took it on our trip to CO, best trip ever had!

2004 EX Honda Odyssey w/DVD
By cbsprings on 12/27/04 23:14 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great family car, comfortable, reliable, good value for the money. Great Honda quality and reputation. Enjoy the DVD entertainment system for the kids. Nice ride, has lots of pep for passing, very good handling for a van.

2-Honda Family
By Best van on the road on 12/27/04 18:30 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Sticker was $28,230 + $490 dest + $674 DVD + $160 Doc Fee = $25,108 + tax, title & plate on 8/2/04. Invoice was $24,284 + extras; We got ours after a $500 cash back with mud flaps, cargo tray and bug deflector for $25,528 + tax, title & plates. We drove 100 miles to get our deal near Detroit and was worth it. We also bought a 2004 Honda Pilot 12/26/03 from the same dealer and got it at $300 over invoice then.